If you have your own blog and your concern is to get it noticed by online users then you have visited the right place. You want to attract as much traffic as possible and you’re hoping to secure better page ranking. Well, you can make all these things happen by simply promoting your blog through article marketing. Here’s how you can do it:
- Keyword research. It’s always a smart move to start the whole process by checking out the most searched terms and phrases related to your chosen niche. This will allow you to figure out the exact information that your target audience are looking for. This will also help you determine the best keywords to target when you’re trying to make your articles searchable in the online arena.
- Offer useful, fresh information. Although rewriting or rehashing existing articles in the online arena is way much faster compare to writing new articles, offering your readers with fresh, useful information is your best shot at getting them to pay attention. Discover new topics that were not yet explored before and strive to offer your readers with information that they’ve haven’t heard of yet. Doing this will take some extra time but I can guarantee you that your effort will pay off big time.
- Talk about the problems or goals of your readers. What kind of problems can be solved by using your products? What goals can be achieved by taking advantage of your services? These are some of the best topics that you can write for your articles. These will allow you to capture the attention of your target audience and will allow you to showcase your in-depth knowledge in your chosen field.
- Write for online users. Online users have different preferences compare to offline readers. These people are looking for articles that are relatively short and those that are pretty straightforward. As some of them are not using English as their primary language, they’ll appreciate it if you write your articles as if you’re talking to a 10th grader. Also, it will help if you make your articles easy on the eyes. Make them scannable by breaking them down into several short paragraphs. Use bullet or number list whenever possible.
- Write as many high quality articles as possible. Article marketing is really an effective internet marketing tool. However, just like any other tool, it also has its downside – it’s very time-consuming and mentally exhausting. You will need to write 5-10 short articles per day in order to get ahead of the pack. You will need to do this without sacrificing the quality of your articles.
- Aim for higher click through rate. Get more readers to clickthrough your resource box by making it sound very inviting. Lure your readers to visit your blog by telling them that additional great information awaits them. Then, reward them by giving out free ebooks, reports, and newsletters.